Sophos is proud to invite you to our biggest Sophos Security Day so far on the 1st of December in LivingTomorrow in Vilvoorde (Belgium).
IT security has never been a more actual topic than it is today. We’ve seen some of the largest data breaches in the last year and every day we see a concerning rise in the number of threats and exploits. At the same time IT security has never been a more promising branche to be working in. With a 35 billion $ potential market, it is by far the fastest growing market in IT.
Join us at our biggest and most inspiring Sophos Security Day yet!
There’s quite a lot to cover during this day and it is promising to be an inspiring and informative day this year. We’ll show you our latest developments in our product portfolio which are the fruits of the Sophos-Cyberoam integration. We’ll tell you about the approaching EU Data Protection Regulation and how you as an organization can properly prepare for this major change in legislation.
And looking at the fast-growing Internet of Things society, we’ll show you how vulnerable most of these devices and systems still are with a live IoT-hacking presentation.
In short, you do not want to miss this Sophos Day edition. Want to get an impression of last year’s edition of Sophos Security Day Belux?
Program of Sophos Day Belux
Doors will open as of 12.00 mid day and the program runs until 18.30 PM. We’re busy finalizing the program but here’s what you can expect so far:
- 12.00: Reception with lunch
- 13.00: Opening – Peter Magez, Country Manager BeLux at Sophos
- 13.10: What’s cooking at Sophos? – Introduction to our new network and endpoint products & features – Vincent Vanbiervliet, Senior Sales Engineer at Sophos
- 14.15: Prevent million dollar fines – preparing for EU’s GDPR and protection your data – Anthony Merry, Director Product management of Data Protection at Sophos
- 14.45: Break
- 15.15: Sophos client case
- 15.45: Internet of Things – live hacking session – James Lyne, Global Head of Security Research at Sophos
- 16.45: Closing – Peter Magez
- 17.00: Reception with drinks
Don’t miss it and register today!
Want to join us on December 1st? Make sure you register today as seats are limited. Register today!
We look forward to welcoming you December 1st!