We’ve created a comprehensive library of “How To” videos, including a series of Getting Started and Networking videos, to help you get the most out of your XG Firewall.
Today, I’d like to share a short Getting Started video that walks you through how to keep your XG Firewall firmware up to date, as well as how to roll back to a previous firmware version if necessary.
In this video, we’ll show you how to:
- Find out when a new firmware update is available
- Navigate to the firmware update screen
- Download and install the firmware update
- Verify the new firmware is applied after reboot
- Download and install the firmware update manually from MySophos
- Restore a previous firmware version
You can watch the entire Getting Started video series on the Sophos Products YouTube channel. And you can check out all the posts in this XG Firewall “How To” series on the Sophos Blog.
XG Firewall – Learn more
Read these other blog posts to learn about the many innovations in Sophos XG Firewall:
- Sophos XG Firewall: A network security ecosystem with many innovations
- Sophos XG Firewall – Simpler, faster, and more-in-one
- Sophos XG Firewall innovations – Policy management
- Sophos XG Firewall innovations – FastPath packet optimization
- Sophos XG Firewall innovations – User interface
- Sophos Firewall Manager and iView – Centralized management and reporting for all your XG Firewalls
- FAQs for Sophos UTM customers about the new XG Firewall