Sophos has worked hard to build our stellar reputation with partners. And we’ve made even bigger strides in the last year, thanks in no small part to the dedication, vision and execution of our senior channel leadership team.
So we’re pleased that CRN has named five of our channel executives as 2016 Channel Chiefs, recognizing their professional achievements, influence in the industry, dedication to the partner community, and delivery of strategies that drive growth and innovation.
This year’s Channel Chiefs from Sophos are Michael Valentine, senior vice president of worldwide sales; Kendra Krause, vice president of channel sales; John Keenan, regional vice president of sales; Erin Malone, vice president of North America channel sales, and Scott Barlow, vice president of global MSP sales.
Our leadership is one big reason Sophos is a champion in the IT channel, but it doesn’t stop there. Here are five more reasons Sophos is one of the best companies to partner with.
1. We launched a new and simplified partner program, helping our channel partners to dramatically grow their business. Our 100% channel sales model, and our team of dedicated channel professionals, help you feel supported every step of the way.
2. The new Sophos Partner Portal has more features and functionality than ever and an improved design that makes it easier to work with Sophos on a day-to-day basis. We also launched Sophos ID, for easy access to all Sophos partner web services with single sign-on.
3. Our industry-first synchronized security strategy supports cross-sell and up-sell of the industry’s most complete offering of award-winning security products. We also acquired exciting new technologies to extend our offerings in next-gen endpoint and cloud email security.
4. We emphasize meeting face-to-face with partners around the world for training events and during our well-received partner conferences. Our recruitment efforts to attract new partners resulted in a 25% increase of base partners in North America over the last year.
5. Our programs, products and support are based on the needs of our channel and we always value the feedback of our partners.
Partnering with Sophos
- Learn more about our Partner Program
- Apply to become a Sophos Partner
- Visit the Partner Portal (Login required)
- Find a partner near you