Today I’d like to share a video giving you a quick tour of the XG Firewall admin console.
This video shows you how to navigate the Network Security Control Center and explains how to get insights and reports about your network, users, endpoints and devices.
Check out this video to see how to:
- Use the help menu and admin dropdown for convenient access to information about your firewall.
- Get real-time insights into your system status.
- Use the flip-card view to reveal additional information about any widget.
- Access network diagnostic tools, graphs and historical data.
- View and download important risk reports.
- Use the Active Policies widget for policy housekeeping.
- Use the product navigation menus for easy access to various dashboards, policies, reports and protection configuration options.
- Use the Message Center for information about firmware updates or warnings about insecure settings.
You can watch the entire Getting Started video series on the Sophos YouTube channel.
And you can check out all the posts in this XG Firewall “How To” series on the Sophos Blog.
XG Firewall – Learn more
Read these other blog posts to learn about the many innovations in Sophos XG Firewall:
- Sophos XG Firewall: A network security ecosystem with many innovations
- Sophos XG Firewall – Simpler, faster, and more-in-one
- Sophos XG Firewall innovations – Policy management
- Sophos XG Firewall innovations – FastPath packet optimization
- Sophos XG Firewall innovations – User interface
- Sophos Firewall Manager and iView – Centralized management and reporting for all your XG Firewalls
- FAQs for Sophos UTM customers about the new XG Firewall