We’ve just released a new Up2Date package for all UTM 9.352 users, which provides maintenance updates for all 9.35x users.
Read on for details about this release.
- Maintenance Update
- System will be rebooted
- Configuration will be upgraded
- Connected Wi-Fi APs will perform firmware upgrade
- 29945 SPX password notification mails have no header and footer customization
- 35236 rsync does not sync up2date/pattern packages due to corrupted rsyncd.conf
- 35300 Interface was deleted through backup restore
- 35364 HTTP Proxy evasions reported by Steffen Ullrich
- 35368 HTTP Proxy fails to look up correct backend group intermittently
- 35511 Maildrop lock will not removed by pop3proxy
- 35521 Support Access user cannot be enabled if complex passwords & non-alphanumeric character required
- 35645 FTP Proxy: frox segfault still occurs after udpate to 9.314
- 35683 Update kernel to 3.12.48
- 35704 WAN Failover on RED50 with static IP addresses not successful
- 35739 SPX Encryption works only if the customer uses “senderspec” as option
- 35750 SMTP Proxy dies every two hours when using SPX
- 35755 User Portal: Login not possible – “Authentication system error”
- 35766 Certificate with Netscape Cert Type: SSL Client not usable for S/MIME encryption
- 35787 SG1xxW: middleware errors + changing txpower not working
- 35797 Dynamic mac filter changes not working
- 35799 Corrupted rpmdb – check and repair from 33545 doesn’t work
- 35810 Web Proxy unable to start following update to 9.350
- 35816 spx-auth dies without any log entry
- 35923 HTTP Proxy: fix of memory leaks
35927 HTTP Proxy evasions reported by Steffen Ullrich (Part 2)
- 35928 Windows devices randomly showing up as Linux device=3 in HTTP proxy with device authentication
- 35970 Remote access reporting is incorrect
- 35974 Printable config doesn’t show content of WebAdmin user preferences > shortcuts in Confd format
- 35978 Update ntp to 4.2.8
- 35979 HTTP Proxy does not provide full certificate chain when using custom cert for enduser pages
- 35980 Proceed button for a forbidden file extension change the signature of a https request
- 35985 Executive Report: VPN client ‘duration’ counted incorrectly if users logged > 1 day
- 35994 MAC filter list with more than 700 entries doesn’t get updated on change
- 35999 FTP over HTTP: directory listing uses wrong paths
- 36008 SPX registration mails mess up exim header sporadically
- 36012 No “Server Hello” is sent by WebProxy from the UTM to the client
- 36013 Installation of first package failed during Up2Date (db_verify?)
- 36019 IP range objects in allowed relays will not insert in the exim configuration
- 36065 Webadmin triggers L2TP over IPsec PSK change if “&” is used in PSK
- 36086 Executive Report: Wrong count of ssh logins in summary
- 36171 Flow Monitor broken since the XSS patches
- 36221 After update to version 9.317/9.351 SMTP messages stop being processed (without any notifications/errors in log)
|File size:||~166 MB|
Sophos Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your Sophos UTM to the latest version.
There are two ways to apply an already-downloaded Up2Date package to the system:
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management > Up2Date > Overview and use “Update to latest version now” to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on the “Watch Up2Date Progress in new window” and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation. (The System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished.)
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management > Up2Date > Advanced.
If you want to provide feedback or want to discuss any of the UTM V9 features you should post it on our User Bulletin Board. Please indicate the version you are using to help us (and everyone helping you).
- If you have any feedback on our help, manual, or any documentation (Online Help) please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are free to use our new demo server environment without hassle, nags, or registration. Enjoy!
- If you have any questions or comments regarding this release, please see our online forums for more information.
Technical Product Manager