We often say we’re a 100% channel-focused company. And it’s true. But we’re always happy to receive recognition from our partners who attest to that fact.
So it’s with a great deal of pride that we announce that we’ve received a big vendor award from one of our biggest distributors. Ingram Micro has named us as among the select companies to win its 2016 Experience Vendor Awards, naming us Vendor of the Year in security.
Since we joined up with Ingram Micro in 2014, we’ve seen great strides in our Partner Program in North America. Ingram Micro is a key player in our channel-first strategy, with thousands of top-performing networking and security partners, and one of the biggest reasons we’re growing so fast in a highly competitive market.
John Keenan, Sophos vice president of sales for North America, says the 2016 Vendor of the Year Award in security is proof that teaming with Ingram Micro is a win-win for both companies, and the partners we serve.
“We’re thrilled to receive this award from our friends at Ingram Micro, a trusted provider with a reputation for business excellence,” John says. “Working hand in hand with Ingram Micro allows us to deliver on the promise of security made simple for organizations of all sizes, all across the region.”
Rob Gattis, Sophos director of distribution for North America, expressed our gratitude for the recognition and Ingram Micro’s steady partnership.
“A special thank you to the Ingram crew for this award, and for your on-going support of Sophos and our partners,” Rob says.
This vendor of the year award continues our string of successes and recognition in the IT channel.
Here are a few of the other awards we’ve garnered for our best-in-class Partner Program, and the top-notch people of our channel teams worldwide.
- Won the award for best IT vendor in all three security categories in CRN’s Annual Report Card (ARC). It was an honor to win more categories than any other vendor.
- Named Vendor of the Year in Enterprise Mobility Management at the Integrator ICT Champion Awards 2015, chosen in voting by the SI (system integrator) channel in Africa and the Middle East.
- Sophos’s Mike Valentine, senior vice president of sales, named champion of the first-ever CRN Channel Madness Tournament of Chiefs.
- Six stellar Sophos women were named to CRN’s 2015 Women of the Channel.
We also like to recognize our partners and show our appreciation for their contributions to our success. We’re grateful for our remarkable channel community, and we showed our thanks at the 2015 Sophos Partner Connections conferences, where we announced the winners of our Partner of the Year Awards.
Partnering with Sophos
We’ve built a flexible and generous Partner Program, with protection for deal registrations, attractive margins and joint lead generation initiatives. The Sophos Partner Program provides up-to-date certification to ensure partner sales and technical teams are fully trained across our latest solutions, helping drive partner businesses forward. Our dedicated channel relationship managers get to know partner businesses – so you feel supported every step of the way.
- Learn more about our Partner Program
- Apply to become a Sophos Partner
- Visit the Partner Portal (Login required)
- Find a partner near you