We’ve just released a new Up2Date package for all UTM 9.3 users. It introduces several feature enhancements and improvements for our current UTM platform.
Please note that this is a mini-feature release, which is a little different from how we have done Up2Date releases in the past. This release does not explicitly add new features to the product, but it adds or enhances capabilities to several existing features.
For more details, please consult the knowledgebase article, and the notes below.
- Update to 9.350
- Add support for new RED15 devices
- Mesh support for AP15, AP55, AP100 in 2.4GHz
- Update AppCtrl engine
- System will be rebooted
- Configuration will be upgraded
- Connected Wi-Fi APs will perform firmware upgrade
- 34890 REDs disconnected when connecting more than 270 concurrent RED tunnels
- 35338 Bridge with RED: No warning that RED-interface will be removed from bridge when RED will be deactivated
|File size:||110 MB|
Sophos Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your Sophos UTM to the latest version.
There are two ways to apply an already-downloaded Up2Date package to the system:
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management > Up2Date > Overview and use “Update to latest version now” to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on the “Watch Up2Date Progress in new window” and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation. (The System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished.)
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management > Up2Date > Advanced.
If you want to provide feedback or want to discuss any of the UTM V9 features you should post it on our User Bulletin Board. Please indicate the version you are using to help us (and everyone helping you).
- If you have any feedback on our help, manual, or any documentation (Online Help) please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are free to use our new demo server environment without hassle, nags, or registration. Enjoy!
Technical Product Manager