We’re honored to be recognized for the second year in a row as a Visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Mobility Management Suites (EMM).* As one of just 12 vendors in this year’s Magic Quadrant, we think that says a lot about our understanding of the rapidly evolving mobility landscape.
Businesses of all sizes need an innovative mobile solution like Sophos Mobile Control (SMC) that keeps up with the rapid adoption of new devices and applications, and helps businesses protect their corporate data while empowering employees. This is what makes Sophos attractive to small and mid-sized enterprises – and has resulted in a 50% increase in SMC installations in the past year.
We believe we’re a Magic Quadrant Visionary for these five simple reasons:
- Security as a priority: With SMC, you get pragmatic mobile management solutions with security as a priority.
- Encryption everywhere: From individual files, on devices and into the cloud, your corporate data is always encrypted.
- Protection from web and email threats: Built-in anti-malware and web protection for Android devices, plus protection against phishing and spam, keep your users safe from threats.
- Network access control: You can protect your network from compromised devices and reduce the risk of data breaches by integrating SMC with our UTM.
- Complete security made simple: Sophos offers complete security for all your devices and platforms – and we’re the only IT security company that’s a Leader across three key areas of security: Unified Threat Management (UTM), Mobile Data Protection and Endpoint Protection Platforms.**
We were also recognized by Forrester for offering “strong data, app, OS, and network protection features” in the EMM space in a recent Forrester Market Update.***
To find out what Gartner says about the dynamic EMM marketplace, and determine what EMM capabilities you need, download the complete Magic Quadrant report here.
About the Magic Quadrant
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
*Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Mobility Management Suites, Terrence Cosgrove, Rob Smith, Chris Silva, John Girard, Bryan Taylor, 8 June 2015
**Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management, Jeremy D’Hoinne, Adam Hils, Greg Young, 7 August 2014; Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Data Protection, John Girard, 8 September 2014; Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms, Peter Firstbrook, John Girard, Neil MacDonald, 22 December 2014.
***Market Update: Security Remains A Key Component To Enterprise Mobile Management, Forrester Research, Inc., June 2, 2015