We’re extremely proud of the six stellar Sophos women who were recently named to CRN’s 2015 Women of the Channel list.
The annual Women of the Channel list recognizes outstanding female executives for their consistent success and far-reaching impact on the IT channel ecosystem.
Congratulations to our outstanding Women of the Channel:
- Kendra Krause, vice president, global channels
- Justine Lewis, vice president, worldwide field and channel marketing
- Erin Malone, vice president, North America channel sales
- Caralyn Stern, director of marketing, Americas
- Regina Vignone, director of channel sales, East
- Melissa Lyons, senior specialist, channel marketing
Having six of our executives included on this prestigious list is an incredible and well-deserved honor for each of them.
CRN has also included Kendra and Justine on its Power 100 list, which recognizes executives who are helping to shape the channel’s future. And Caralyn is included on the Channel Up-And-Comers list, a special recognition of rising-star female executives at companies across the channel.
We’re honored that these recognitions reflect so well on the entire Sophos team – all of our hard work and the time we devote to make doing business with Sophos simple and beneficial for our partners is paying off.