Today’s Up2Date package for Sophos UTM 9.3 will introduce several fixes to our current UTM platform.
For details on installation options and latest additions in this package please read on.
- Maintenance Update
- System will be rebooted
- Configuration will be upgraded
- 33739 After enabling Amazon VPC the connection to the box is broken.
- 33782 MDW error when amazon vpc is enabled
- 33995 SMTP Proxy in Profile Mode: failed to open /etc/exim.conf.senderblacklist/REF_SMTPGlobalProfile
- 34014 Wifi performance issue after update with separate zone cause a wrong MTU used
- 34155 SPX encryption kills attachments
Sophos Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your Sophos UTM to the latest version.
There are two ways to apply an already-downloaded Up2Date package to the system:
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on the “Watch Up2Date Progress in new window” and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation. (The System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished.)
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced:
If you want to provide feedback or want to discuss any of the UTM V9 features you should post it on our User Bulletin Board. Please indicate the version you are using to help us (and everyone helping you).Feedback
- If you have any feedback on our help, manual, or any documentation (Online Help) please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are free to use our new demo server environment without hassle, nags, or registration. Enjoy!
Senior Product Manager