When we surveyed IT professionals recently about how old their firewall is, 51% of them said three or more years.
If you’re one of them, you’re probably missing out on the latest functionality — from advanced threat protection, app control and branch office VPN, to mobile NAC, email and endpoint protection.
There are many reasons why you should consider Sophos for your next firewall — here are five of them.
1. We keep it simple. It’s super easy to deploy, manage, and use – you’ll never need to configure with the command-line again.
2. You get lightning speed. Our SG Series appliances blow the competition away in independent tests. And if you prefer you can go software, virtual or cloud-based instead.
3. Everything’s on one box. It gives you the latest next-gen firewall features. Plus email, endpoint, and mobile features you can’t get anywhere else.
4. Reporting’s built in. Detailed reports come as standard, stored locally on a built-in hard drive. No separate appliances or tools required.
5. And we’re a three-time Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader. No other firewall vendor can say that. So you can rest assured you get proven protection you can trust from a Leader in UTM, Endpoint and Mobile Data Protection.
All of this good stuff, packaged in one super-fast, easy-to-use solution.
To learn more, and see how we stack up against the competition, visit sophos.com/firewall.