Companies and IT departments used to be able to get away with requiring employees to use corporate mobile devices. Now, users are saying “not anymore.” They want to use their own devices—iPhones, Androids, Windows Phones—making mobile security an even bigger challenge.
Watch a recording of our free webcast for the security tips you need to make your BYOD (bring your own device) policy a win-win for your users and your data security and compliance. John Shier, Sophos security expert, will show you the latest mobile threats, and give you practical tips for securing your mobile workforce.
John will discuss:
- The mobile threat landscape – what’s out there for mobile malware
- Bring or choose your own device approaches (BYOD vs. CYOD) – which works for you?
- Security pros and cons for the latest devices – iPhone vs. Android vs. Windows Phone 8
- Anatomy of a mobile attack – watch a live demo
- Things you can do today to secure your devices
Webcast: Your Corporate Network, Their Personal Device — What Could Go Wrong?