We at Sophos like to say that we are “channel first.” Lately we’ve been ramping up our efforts to show our channel partners that we deliver on that promise. And boy has it been an active couple of months.
Here are a few of the ways we’re showing our channel chops:
- We recently launched Complete MSP Security, a cutting-edge program offering MSPs the ability to have a true pay-as-you-go offering.
- We capped off our biggest series of partner conferences ever, welcoming 900 partners to our events in North America, EMEA and APAC.
- We strengthened our own team with the appointments of Kendra Krause (North America Channel Chief) and Karen Delaney (ANZ Channel Chief).
- CRN recognized five of our channel leaders among this year’s Women of the Channel (congrats to Emmanuelle Skala, Kendra Krause, Amy Gelpey, Regina Vignone and Martha Stuart).
- We were once again listed to CRN’s 2013 Partner Program Guide and awarded a 5-Star Partner rating.
- And most recently, the Sophos Partner Program was declared the best in the UK at the annual CRN Channel Sales & Marketing Awards.
Phew, I’m out of breath! But we’re not done yet, so stay tuned for more announcements in the near future!