Up2Date 8.309 of ASG has been released. Mainly a bugfix release, it also allows qualified clustered and HA appliances to one-touch upgrade to Sophos UTM 9. In order to perform that, you must first install ASG 8.309 or you won’t be able to upgrade. We will shortly release new ISO & Smart Installer images as well.
For more information, read on!
ASG 8.309 Up2Date Details
-System will be rebooted
-Configuration will be Upgraded
Sophos Up2Date technology makes it easy to update your Astaro Security Gateway. There are two ways to apply an already-downloaded Up2Date package to the system:
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on the "Watch Up2Date Progress in new window" and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation. (The System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished.)
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced:
|ASG Up2Date FTP Mirrors:|
- If you want to provide feedback or want to discuss any of the ASG or UTM features you should post it on our User Bulletin Board. Please indicate the version you are using (e.g. "[8.309] Configuring Skype Blocking by Application Pattern").
- If you have any feedback on our help, manual, or any documentation (Online Help) please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There are also UTM 9 demo server environments for public use.