Astaro has made available Up2Date 7.404 via our global content distribution system. Your Astaro Gateway Products should shortly be downloading and preparing it for install. This is an incremental release designed to strengthen the security and stability of your product. For the full details, read on!
This Up2Date package is mainly being released to address a published security concern regarding IPsec, which we will patch against. In addition, a few small adjustments are being made which address some issues.
Up2Date 7.404 Details
- Existing configuration will not be changed
- This package will be auto-downloaded and made ready for installation
- NOTE: *System will be rebooted*
- Fixed IPsec vulnerability CVE-2009-2185
- In regards to the new features and benefits of AxG 7.4, please read the V7.4 Release Notes PDF.
Fix : Connecting via DHCP / Cable modem may fail
Fix : Issue with reconnecting to DSL via PPPoE
Fix : Fixed error messages in ipsec.log "Conntrack failed"
Astaro Main FTP
Size: 9155683bytes (8.7 Megabytes)
The Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your installed Astaro Security Gateway to the latest version. There are two ways to apply an Up2Date package to the system:
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on then Watch Up2Date Progress in new window and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation and the System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished successfully.
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced:
Astaro AxG Up2Date Download Mirrors:
– Astaro US
– Astaro US2
– Astaro Germany
– Astaro Germany2
(All Up2Dates are GNUPG-signed!)
- If you want to provide feedback or want to discuss any of the AxG V7 features you should post it on our User Bulletin Board. Please take care to add always(!) the version you refer to (e.g. "[7.403] WAN Link Balancing ").
- If you have feedback to our documentation (Online Help) please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is also a demo server: http://demo.astaro.com
– The Astaro Team