This is the second Up2Date for the public V7.200 BETA, it contains bugfixes as well as some small improvements for the BETA. It will not be downloaded and installed on ASG 7.104 installations.
- This is the first update for ASG V7.200 BETA
- Existing configuration will not be changed
- System will be reboot after Up2Date
- Fixed IM/P2P Futex() bug
- Fixed "No traffic getting through" bug
- Fixed OSPF and HA not working together properly
- Fixed sending OSPF notification if afcd is not running
- Fixed too high High web usage reporting for certain websites
- Fixed wrong calculation of available days in logfiles – again :)
- Fixed random dropping of outbound proxy packets
- Improved Astaro Flow Classifier Livelog viewe
- Please check also the V7 BETA forum.
The Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your installed Astaro Security Gateway to this BETA version. There are two ways to apply an Up2Date package to the system (All Up2Dates are GNUPG-signed!):
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on then Watch Up2Date Progress in new window and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation and the System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished successfully.
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced:
(MD5sum: b4076811cace09345b6105500f21c5db Size: 39.106.352 bytes)
HTTP: Astaro US – Astaro US2 – Astaro Germany – Astaro Germany2 – Austria Mirror – Japanese Mirror
FTP: Astaro US – Astaro US2 – Astaro Germany – Astaro Germany2 – Austria Mirror – Japanese Mirror
Thanks in advance for using and testing ASG V7.200 BETA,
Your Astaro R&D team!