You know the old saying, “The rich get richer”? Well, our UTM 9 platform is feature rich, but every year we pack more and more features into it. This year is no exception with our UTM 9.6 release.
Here’s what’s included in UTM 9.6
Let’s Encrypt integration
- Generate and renew Let’s Encrypt certificates from within the UTM
- Generated certificates can be used in all UTM components
Web Application Firewall (WAF) page customization
- Custom themes for all error pages that are delivered via the WAF
- Enables the use of a custom corporate identity on all pages
Manual Sandstorm submission
- Allows an admin to upload a file for detonation within Sophos Sandstorm
- Files that have not been received via email or web download can also be analyzed with Sophos Sandstorm
Persistent Sandstorm reports
- Enhanced reporting for Sandstorm activity over time and with historic information
- Reporting also covers hash lookup based results from Sophos Sandstorm
- Unified RED firmware with improved 3G/4G support
- Submission port support in SMTP proxy
- Configurable listen address in SMTP proxy
- New advanced thread protection library with better performance and protection
The full release notes can be found on the Sophos Community.
How to get it
The release will be rolled out automatically in phases over the coming weeks. For anyone that wants the latest and greatest now, you can download the latest firmware yourself.
If you have any questions, check out the Sophos UTM 9 Community Forums.