CRN has named eight women from Sophos’ channel and marketing teams in its prestigious 2017 Women of the Channel list, capturing the strength we’ve shown across APAC & Japan, EMEA and The Americas.
The annual list includes women from the IT channel, representing vendors, distributors, solution providers and other organizations that figure prominently in the channel ecosystem. Each is recognized for her outstanding leadership, vision and unique role in driving channel growth and innovation. Sophos is the only pure-play security company with eight women on the list.
The following women from Sophos were selected by the editors of CRN due to their professional accomplishments, demonstrated expertise and ongoing dedication to the IT channel:
- Kendra Krause, vice president, global channels
- Justine Lewis, vice president, worldwide field and channel marketing
- Erin Malone, vice president, North America channel sales
- Caralyn Stern, senior marketing director, global channel and Americas
- Nicki Dewhurst, marketing director, Asia Pacific and Japan
- Regina Vignone, director of channel sales, North America, East
- Melissa Lyons, global channel programs manager
- Maria Claudia Ardila, Latin America channel program manager
CRN has also included Kendra Krause and Erin Malone on its Power 100 list, which recognizes women leaders whose vision and influence are key drivers of their companies’ success. In addition, Melissa Lyons has been named in CRN’s Channel Up-And-Comers list, a special recognition identifying rising stars whose initiative and creative thinking are helping to shape the future of the channel.
These sweeping global leadership awards exemplify Sophos’ successful channel-first, channel-best strategy. Putting partners first with savvy leaders, innovative technology and defining next-generation security solutions make Sophos the market leader it is today.
Congratulations to those who made the list!