Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Monday 7 November 2016
- Worried about the Tesco Bank attack? Here’s our advice
- Tor marketplaces shut down by Operation Hyperion
- Oil exec accused of impersonating Elon Musk in an email sues Tesla over Twitter hack
- Ukrainian hackers ‘snatch huge email cache from Kremlin’
Tuesday 8 November 2016
- Hacker used password resets to break into 1,050 university email accounts
- Microsoft to shield world chess champion from Russian hackers
- Who needs a Stingray when Wi-Fi can do the job?
Wednesday 9 November 2016
- November Patch Tuesday fixes controversial Windows 0-day hole
- Tech support scammers bite Chrome users with forgotten 2014 bug
- WoT pulls browser extension after privacy failure
- Facebook suspends plans to collect WhatsApp user data in the UK
- Would your password withstand 100 guesses from a hacker?
Thursday 10 November 2016
- iPhone autodial bug parties like it’s 2008
- Infect every TorMail user? That’s not what the FBI’s warrant said
- Virus-spreading smart bulbs? Researchers say it’s possible
- Google hits incorrigible sites with “Repeat Offender” tag
Friday 11 November 2016
- Anatomy of a Chrome for Android bug: the mixed-up world of mobile browsers
- Yahoo staff knew they were breached two years ago
- Facebook is buying up stolen passwords on the black market
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don't miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.