Get yourself up to date with everything we've written in the last seven days – it's weekly roundup time.
Monday 1 August 2016
- How one man could have taken down Imgur
- Disney’s “Playdom” games forum breached, passwords plundered
- Secure messaging app Telegram leaks anything pasted in to it
- Facebook ordered to refund parents for accidental in-app purchases
- Carder crook “Sir King Cash” now faces up to 12 years in jail
Tuesday 2 August 2016
Wednesday 3 August 2016
- Telegram app’s SMS activation used to expose activists and journalists
- Beware of ransomware hiding in shortcuts
- Massive new study lifts the lid on top websites’ tracking secrets
- The Jeep hackers return to ditch a car going 60 mph
Thursday 4 August 2016
Friday 5 August 2016
- Apple rushes out iOS update, shuts out jailbreakers
- Resistance is futile: DARPA’s competition to automate security
- What Facebook plans to do next will SHOCK you!!!
- How hacking brainwaves could reveal our deeply guarded secrets
- Bitcoin robber offers $600K “giveaway”
Sunday 7 August 2016
Listen to the week’s Sophos Security Chet Chat podcast:
News, straight to your inbox
Would you like to keep up with all the stories we write? Why not sign up for our daily newsletter to make sure you don't miss anything. You can easily unsubscribe if you decide you no longer want it.