We’ve created a comprehensive library of “How To” videos to help you get the most out of your XG Firewall, including a series of Getting Started and Networking videos.
Today, I’d like to share a short Networking video that shows you how to configure an IPsec VPN on an iPhone on the XG Firewall side and on the iPhone side.
We begin within the XG Firewall Network Security Control Center. From the left navigation menu, select System, VPN and then Cisco VPN Client.
In this video, we’ll show you how to:
- Define the Authentication type, which will be preshared key
- Configure the client side information in SFOS
- Configure an IPsec VPN on the iPhone side
- Configure the iPhone VPN parameters
- Connect the iPhone to the IPsec VPN
You can watch the entire Networking video series on the Sophos Products YouTube channel. And you can check out all the posts in this XG Firewall “How To” series on the Sophos Blog.
You can also find help and product updates at our XG Firewall Community Forum.
XG Firewall – Learn more
Read these other blog posts to learn about the many innovations in Sophos XG Firewall:
- Sophos XG Firewall: A network security ecosystem with many innovations
- Sophos XG Firewall – Simpler, faster, and more-in-one
- Sophos XG Firewall innovations – Policy management
- Sophos XG Firewall innovations – FastPath packet optimization
- Sophos XG Firewall innovations – User interface
- Sophos Firewall Manager and iView – Centralized management and reporting for all your XG Firewalls
- FAQs for Sophos UTM customers about the new XG Firewall
Now that Cisco has deprecated support for IPSEC VPNs since it is breakable when will the Sophos XG platform support IKEv2?