We’ve just released a new Up2Date package for all UTM 9.318 users, which provides the following security updates.
Read on for details about this release.
- Security Update
- System will be rebooted
- 36274 XSS vulnerability in mod_url_hardening [9.3]
- 36275 XSS vulnerability in mod_avscan [9.3]
- 36292 OpenSSH security update (CVE-2016-0777, CVE-2016-0778) [9.3]
- 36309 Bind Vulnerability CVE-2015-8000 [9.3]
- 36350 ISC DHCP security update (CVE-2015-8605) [9.3]
- 36361 Flow Monitor broken since the XSS patches [9.3]
- 36379 glibc security update (CVE-2015-7547) [9.3]
|File size:||~42 MB|
Sophos Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your Sophos UTM to the latest version.
There are two ways to apply an already-downloaded Up2Date package to the system:
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management > Up2Date > Overview and use “Update to latest version now” to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on the “Watch Up2Date Progress in new window” and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation. (The System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished.)
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management > Up2Date > Advanced.
If you want to provide feedback or want to discuss any of the UTM V9 features you should post it on our User Bulletin Board. Please indicate the version you are using to help us (and everyone helping you).
- If you have any feedback on our help, manual, or any documentation (Online Help) please send it to email@example.com.
- You are free to use our new demo server environment without hassle, nags, or registration. Enjoy!
- If you have any questions or comments regarding this release, please see our online forums for more information.
Technical Product Manager