Today, I’d like to share a short Getting Started video that walks you through XG Firewall licensing, and shows you how to activate free trials of subscription modules from within the firewall management console, or using your MySophos account.
In this video, we’ll show you how to:
- Access license information from the Network Security Control Center in your XG Firewall.
- See license status and module subscription details.
- Access a detailed feature list for each subscription.
- Easily activate a free 30-day trial for any subscription.
- Enter a new license key manually.
- View and administer your licenses, register new devices, and download installers and firmware updates from your MySophos account.
XG Firewall – Learn more
Read these other blog posts to learn about the many innovations in Sophos XG Firewall:
- Sophos XG Firewall: A network security ecosystem with many innovations
- Sophos XG Firewall – Simpler, faster, and more-in-one
- Sophos XG Firewall innovations – Policy management
- Sophos XG Firewall innovations – FastPath packet optimization
- Sophos XG Firewall innovations – User interface
- Sophos Firewall Manager and iView – Centralized management and reporting for all your XG Firewalls
- FAQs for Sophos UTM customers about the new XG Firewall