We designed the new Sophos XG Firewall to meet our high standards for security made simple, and with the admin in mind. It should be comfortable and familiar to anyone with experience using a Cyberoam or Sophos UTM.
It makes sense to start at the beginning, with a video about XG Firewall registration and setup. So in this post we’re featuring a short and easy-to-follow video that helps you set up your XG Firewall right out of the box.
The video shows you how to:
- Do initial setup of the firewall
- Open and log into the admin console
- Register your device with a MySophos account
- Use the network Setup Wizard
- Configure various interfaces and default policy settings
You can watch the entire Getting Started video series on the Sophos YouTube Channel.
And you can check out all the posts in this XG Firewall “How To” series on the Sophos Blog.
XG Firewall – Learn more
Read these other blog posts to learn about the many innovations in Sophos XG Firewall:
- Sophos XG Firewall: A network security ecosystem with many innovations
- Sophos XG Firewall – Simpler, faster, and more-in-one
- Sophos XG Firewall innovations – Policy management
- Sophos XG Firewall innovations – FastPath packet optimization
- Sophos XG Firewall innovations – User interface
- Sophos Firewall Manager and iView – Centralized management and reporting for all your XG Firewalls
- FAQs for Sophos UTM customers about the new XG Firewall