We’ve just released a new Up2Date package for all UTM 9.2 users, which addresses two security concerns.
Read on for all the details about this release.
- Security Update
- System will be rebooted
- 36128 OpenSSL security update 1.0.1q
- 36132 WebAdmin reflective XSS Vulnerability
Sophos Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your Sophos UTM to the latest version.
There are two ways to apply an already-downloaded Up2Date package to the system:
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management > Up2Date > Overview and use “Update to latest version now” to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on the “Watch Up2Date Progress in new window” and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation. (The System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished.)
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management > Up2Date > Advanced.
- If you want to provide feedback, or want to discuss any of the UTM V9 features, you should post your comments on our User Bulletin Board. Please indicate the version you are using to help us (and everyone helping you). The User Bulletin Board is also the best way to get answers for common support issues.
- If you have any feedback on our help, manual, or any documentation (Online Help) please send it to email@example.com.
- You are free to use our new demo server environment without hassle, nags, or registration. Enjoy!
Technical Product Manager