We’ve just released a new Up2Date package for all UTM 9.3 users, which introduce several fixes and improvements for out current UTM platform, including firmware upgrades for connected Sophos APs.
For more details, please consult the following notes.
- Maintenance Update
- System will be rebooted
- Configuration will be upgraded
- Connected Wifi APs will perform firmware upgrade
- 28055 Duplicated DHCP Leases
- 29981 Country blocking exceptions are not used in HTTP Proxy
- 30224 Parallel dns queries fail on identical source port
- 30635 Make ATP alert clearing configurable
- 32306 “Skip rule on interface error” does not work in multipath
- 32877 Winbindd running on 100 percent cpu while poll on DC Kerberos connection
- 32900 pppoe ipv6: link local address is displayed as external ip address
- 33197 kernel panic on systems running large http proxy installation
- 33599 Warnings after every awed restart on UTM without onboard wifi in wireless.log
- 33792 MAC filter doesn’t work for local wifi
- 33818 Web Filter category blocking not working because URID fails to restart
- 33924 Streaming an Enterprise SSID without having Radius Server configured ends in AP stops streaming SSIDs at all
- 34224 Database problems due to Up2Date while in syncing
- 34250 Httpproxy terminated with signal 8 in in g_hash_table_lookup
- 34324 FTP Proxy looping file download if client use active mode and av scanning is enabled
- 34373 WARN-080 messages sent very often
- 34389 “Invalid response from server” when browsing sites that return non compliant 204
- 34501 SPX: Password reset not possible
- 34531 Bridge to VLAN SSID – AP50s – roaming issues since upgraded from 9.209 to 9.302
- 34542 File extension and/or mime type check does not work in an archive
- 34576 ftp download fails via http proxy
- 34595 Enabling Uplink Balancing results in invalid Masquerading config if additional address is used
- 34604 Mail Manager: IP Substring search does not work.
- 34605 Unconverting Bridge Interface does not work properly in some cases.
- 34608 Reset adapter on intel 82571EB
- 34630 Web-Proxy: GET request with missing content length fails
- 34645 Forbidden applications are not blocked if filter action is in mode “whitelist”
- 34661 IEEE802.11ac is disabled if ACS is selected on SG1x5w appliances
- 34681 MAC Filter does not work correctly after changing the mac list
- 34683 OpenSSL security update for Wifi APs
- 34685 3g modem not available after reboot
- 34689 warning: called by undefined caller!
- 34703 edir directory browser runs into Error: Search failed: no search control
- 34712 Cisco remote access causing 10 minute mdw cycle
- 34717 WiFi: delete vxlan tunnels before creating for modified ones
- 34739 Support Access Tunnel gets blocked by Country Blocking
- 34744 Email scanner timeout/deadlock if blacklist entry contains multiple *
- 34748 SG W-Appliances: Bridge with internal Wifi interface will be not created correctly
- 34755 Autoneg settings for bridge ports are not applied on startup 9.3
- 34772 Voucher QRcode misses IP/hostname information
- 34773 awed died – Can’t use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at awed_ng.pl line 1850.
- 34830 httpproxy reports “failed to get network: Operation not permitted” in function confd_network_filter
- 34834 Regex match exceeds pcre limit for “Chrome Update” on google sites
- 34850 Httpproxy cannot handle tls1.2 client connections
- 34852 Web Proxy doesn’t handle “302 Object Moved” without a keep alive
- 34857 Paket rate limitiation in Flood Protection
- 34874 Manual firmware download via WebAdmin doesn’t work anymore (9.310 regression)
- 34901 Can’t use string (“0”) as a HASH ref while “strict refs” in use at smtpd.pl line 4134
Sophos Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your Sophos UTM to the latest version.
There are two ways to apply an already-downloaded Up2Date package to the system:
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on the “Watch Up2Date Progress in new window” and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation. (The System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished.)
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced:
If you want to provide feedback or want to discuss any of the UTM V9 features you should post it on ourUser Bulletin Board. Please indicate the version you are using to help us (and everyone helping you).
- If you have any feedback on our help, manual, or any documentation (Online Help) please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are free to use our new demo server environment without hassle, nags, or registration. Enjoy!
Technical Product Manager