Today’s Up2Date package for Sophos UTM 9.3 will introduce several fixes to our current UTM platform.
For details on installation options and latest additions in this package please read on.
- Maintenance Update
- System will be rebooted
- Configuration will be upgraded
- 31855 Application control Rule created but is invisible in Webadmin
- 32082 Issue with clipboard in html5vpn connection and chinese characters
- 32769 Connection to TS Remote Desktop doesn’t work correctly over HTML5VPN using windows server 2012 or windows 8
- 33580 [9.3] vpn-reporter.pl segfaults, error 4 in libc-2.11.3.so
- 33735 Authorization fails for openvpn if group “Active Directory Users” is used
- 33836 IPSec packages are not routed correctly on a Cluster
- 34015 SMC integration with UTM is not able to push Android\iOS wireless profile
- 34035 [9.3] Dashboard does not show Antivirus active protocols for HTTP/S
- 34036 [9.3] Using @ in hostname results in corrupt /etc/syslog-ng.conf
- 34037 [9.3] aua does not work with facility http while installing basic guard license
- 34039 [9.3] vpn-reporter.pl segfault in get_amazonvpc
Sophos Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your Sophos UTM to the latest version.
There are two ways to apply an already-downloaded Up2Date package to the system:
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on the “Watch Up2Date Progress in new window” and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation. (The System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished.)
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced:
|Sophos UTM Up2Date FTP Mirrors:|
- If you want to provide feedback or want to discuss any of the UTM V9 features you should post it on our User Bulletin Board. Please indicate the version you are using to help us (and everyone helping you).
- If you have any feedback on our help, manual, or any documentation (Online Help) please send it to email@example.com.
- You are free to use our new demo server environment without hassle, nags, or registration. Enjoy!
Senior Product Manager