With today’s Up2Date package for Sophos UTM 9.3 we made this version generally available not only through our Up2Date infrastructure in an ongoing staged approach but also for manual download and installation.
For details on installation options and latest additions in this package please read on.
In an earlier post we introduced the great new additions we added to the UTM 9.3 which you certainly find useful before proceeding with your update!
Sophos UTM 9.303 – Details
- Bugfix Update
- System will be rebooted
- Configuration will be upgraded
- 30142 [BETA] SPX: spx encryption can not handle some greek characters
- 33258 Cluster smtpd restarting permanently (segfaults and core dumps)
- 33662 Quota Status page does not work when ha->status set to ‘zeroconf’
- 33691: HTTP responses which contain malware and are delivered with “Content-Encoding: deflate” are not caught by virus scanners
- 33812 Quota proceed on a url with ‘&’ will not work
- 33911 Up2Date not possible with essential license
Sophos Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your Sophos UTM to the latest version.
There are two ways to apply an already-downloaded Up2Date package to the system:
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on the “Watch Up2Date Progress in new window” and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation. (The System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished.)
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced:
|Sophos UTM Up2Date FTP Mirrors:|
- If you want to provide feedback or want to discuss any of the UTM V9 features you should post it on our User Bulletin Board. Please indicate the version you are using to help us (and everyone helping you).
- If you have any feedback on our help, manual, or any documentation (Online Help) please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are free to use our new demo server environment without hassle, nags, or registration. Enjoy!
Senior Product Manager