Retailers and small businesses have been hit hard by cybercriminals over the past two years. According to a recent report from the Center for Strategic and International Studies, cybercrime losses at UK retailers alone totaled £505 million (about $800 million) in 2013.
Those costs could include lost productivity from impaired web performance, fines following data breaches, lost revenue from the theft of intellectual property, the costs of cleaning up malware infections, and more.
Sophos UTM provides the ultimate protection against cyberattacks on your business, protecting you not just at the network layer, but also shielding your servers and applications from attack; protecting your data from theft; keeping your mobile users safe; and helping you to secure branch offices and stores, even where there are no staff with IT experience.
How Sophos UTM can protect your retail business
Sophos UTM (Unified Threat Management) provides the ultimate protection against web, email and network attacks. Spec it as an all-in-one or a bespoke, layered solution with our modular security subscriptions.
Deployment is easy – as a single physical or virtual appliance, or even through the cloud. Reporting is built-in, and you can manage everything through one, intuitive console.
And Sophos UTM gives you lightning-fast performance that beats the competition in independent tests.
Here’s what Sophos UTM can do for your retail business:
- Next-Gen Firewall (NGFW) protection secures your network and web traffic from attacks.
- Web Server Protection hardens your web servers and applications from over 350 attack patterns, while providing secure access to external users with full-featured, reverse proxy authentication.
- Web Protection puts you in control of what employees access online. So you can minimise legal concerns around inappropriate content, and maximise productivity.
- Email Protection is the all-in-one solution for email encryption with DLP and anti-spam.
- Sophos UTM’s built-in wireless controller works with our full range of access points to help you set up, manage and secure wireless networks – with no local configuration.
- Sophos UTM Endpoint Protection gives you full control of antivirus, device and web management – directly from your UTM.
- Sophos RED (Remote Ethernet Device) helps you deploy site-to-site VPN connections to securely connect your branch offices and stores to HQ – with no local set-up or technical skills.
If you’re a business in the UK, learn more about our Sophos UTM offerings and request a call-back from one of our knowledgeable representatives for a chance to win a prize!
The first 100 contacts to request a call-back will receive an exclusive Sophos cereal bowl. And you’ll also be in with a chance to treat yourself with a £250 Love2shop voucher.
If you’re not in the UK, you won’t be eligible for this drawing – but why not sign up for a free trial of Sophos UTM anyway? The added security is its own reward…