Greetings! We have released an Up2Date for the Astaro Security Gateway 8 which will bring your installation to version 8.303. This Up2Date will improve Active Directory integration when operating with Web Protection, improves the Web Security reporting in many areas, and resolves some issues reported in the past weeks. You should apply this Up2Date in order to ensure the best performance and stability of your Astaro Security Gateway installation. For extended details around this release, read on.
Astaro Security Gateway Up2Date 8.303 Information
- Maintenance Release
- Several improvements for Web Filter AD integration
- Several fixes for Web Security Reporting
- Updated timezone data
- System will be rebooted
- Configuration will be upgraded
- Connected Wifi APs will perform firmware upgrade
- : Remote Access Report pdf and xls downloads may fail
- : HTTP proxy redirects Adobe Flash Action Message Format requests to downloader page
- : Some IPsec respond only connections cannot establish after a DSL reconnect from ISP
- : PostgreSQL may cause high loads due to the Web Security default detail level 4
- : IPsec experiences packet loss after a slave reboot
- : Trendmicro updates may up the /tmp directory
- : MTU size issues after an Up2Date on a HA system
Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your Astaro Security Gateway to the latest version. There are two ways to apply a downloaded Up2Date package to the system:
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use the "Update to latest version now" button to install the automatically-downloaded Up2Date. The "Watch Up2Date Progress in new window" button will open an extra browser window to show the progress of the Up2Date installation if desired. (The System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished.)
- Manually download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced:
|Astaro Security Gateway Up2Date FTP Mirrors:|
- If you want to provide feedback or want to discuss any of the ASG V8 features you should post it on our User Bulletin Board. Please indicate the version you are using (e.g. "[8.303] Using Multiple Internet Links").
- If you have any feedback on our help, manual, or any documentation (Online Help) please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is also a demo server for public use: http://demo.astaro.com