Following the release of an Up2Date for our Version 8 line, we also have a release for Astaro Security Gateway Version 7 which is designed to address a connectivity issue with SwissCom DSL that was introduced due to changes by that ISP. We’ll also take this chance to address some published vulnerabilites for SSL and fix a few bugs. Keep in mind that ASG V7 is due to sunset at the end of this year in December 2012 and will be end-of-life at that time.
Astaro Security Gateway Up2Date 7.512 Information
- Configuration will not be upgraded
- System will be rebooted
-  OpenSSL vulnerabilities fixed
-  SwissCom DSL fixed
-  Custom reports now also support current year
Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your Astaro Security Gateway to the latest version. There are two ways to apply a downloaded Up2Date package to the system:
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use the "Update to latest version now" button to install the automatically-downloaded Up2Date. The "Watch Up2Date Progress in new window" button will open an extra browser window to show the progress of the Up2Date installation if desired. (The System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished.)
- Manually download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced:
|Astaro Security Gateway Up2Date FTP Mirrors:|
- If you want to provide feedback or want to discuss any of the ASG features you should post it on our User Bulletin Board. Please indicate the version you are using (e.g. "[8.303] Using Multiple Internet Links").
- If you have any feedback on our help, manual, or any documentation (Online Help) please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is also a demo server for public use: http://demo.astaro.com