Up2Date 7.403 has just been published to the Astaro Up2Date infrastructure. This is a stability release which enhances the core and operation of your Astaro product. Please read on for the details around this Up2date package.
Depending on your location and bandwidth, this Up2Date may take some hours to become available within WebAdmin of your installation. We are testing a new distributed Up2Date dispersal system based on a cloud infrastructure, which may significantly speed up both Up2Date propagation to your device, and the download speed at which the Up2Date is retrieved. As this service is fully deployed, most customers will directly see the benefit for future releases.
- Up2Date Size: 72.59 MB (76111055 bytes)
- Md5sum: 9fda5190714aedc0636fbb43cbd0cc85
- Configuration will not be changed
- *NOTE*: System will be rebooted!
- Added support for new Up2Date servers & cloud deployment
- In regards to the new features and benefits of AxG 7.4, please read the V7.4 Release Notes PDF.
Fix : Active content removal not working correctly
Fix : Unable to download, clear, or delete log files
Fix : Regenerating the Signing CA might cause problems
Fix : Uplink interface not showing up sometimes
Fix : High-Availability logfile filling up quickly
Fix : Possible db sync problem on HA nodes
Fix : Slave nodes keeps UP2DATE state after manual action
Fix : Problem reinitializing tunnels after HA takeover
Fix : Exception list can not be created for Share
Fix : File Extensions missing from Filter Action page
Fix : POP3 prefetch fails at long MIME-encoded subjects
Fix : Web Security reports not visible for auditors
Fix : Using proxy arp may cause loss of WebAdmin connectivity
Fix : Importing license via wizard may not work correctly
Fix : HTTP block action not working in all cases
The Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your installed Astaro Security Gateway to the latest version. There are two ways to apply an Up2Date package to the system:
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on then Watch Up2Date Progress in new window and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation and the System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished successfully.
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced:
Astaro AxG Up2Date Download Mirrors:
– Astaro US
– Astaro US2
– Astaro Germany
– Astaro Germany2
(All Up2Dates are GNUPG-signed!)
- If you want to provide feedback or want to discuss any of the AxG V7 features you should post it on our User Bulletin Board. Please take care to add always(!) the version you refer to (e.g. "[7.403] WAN Link Balancing ").
- If you have feedback to our documentation (Online Help) please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is also a demo server: http://demo.astaro.com
Your Astaro R&D team