Hello! Astaro has released Up2Date 7.402, which is a stability release. This update adds support for newer Intel ethernet driver versions, adds to the amount of multipath rules that can be created, and optimizes some database tasks further. In addition, this release fixes some bugs and increases ACC integration/performance.
7.402 Up2Date Details
- Configuration will not be changed
- **NOTE**: System will be rebooted
- Updated Intel e1000 driver: **NIC ordering in software appliances should not be affected, however please verify your order assignments after installation!
- Updated SIP support for better integration Improved database maintenance processing times
- Improved Multipath to handle more than 64 rules
- Improved ACC integration
Fix : VLAN sometimes fails on LAG devices
Fix : Ipsec VPN tunnel not coming up after takeover
Fix : ASG 525-F eth8 and eth9 may lose link
Fix : IPsec tunnels with remote network ‘Any’ will not work
Fix : Multipath persistence by connection not working properly
Fix : User groups with umlauts not working in HTTP Proxy profiles
Fix : Solved with auto packet filter rules for outgoing traffic
AxG 7.402 Up2Date Package
Size: 143158517 bytes (139 MB)
Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your installed Astaro Security Gateway to the latest version. There are two ways to apply a system Up2Date package to your installation:
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on :Watch Up2Date Progress in new window" if you want to watch the process, and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation. The System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished successfully.
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced:
Astaro AxG Up2Date Download Mirrors:
– Astaro US
– Astaro US2
– Astaro Germany
– Astaro Germany2
(All Up2Dates are GNUPG-signed!)
- If you want to provide feedback or want to discuss any of the AxG V7 features you should post it on our User Bulletin Board. Please take care to add always(!) the version you refer to (e.g. "[7.302] Quarantine Report ").
- If you have feedback to our documentation (Online Help) please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is also a demo server: http://demo.astaro.com
Your Astaro R&D team