A new Up2Date 1.903 for Astaro Command Center is now available for download and installation. This is a stability release to further solidify your ACC installation. Additionally it will support new and upgraded appliance models in accordance to the Astaro Gateway Product line Up2Date 7.306.
Remarks: – System will be restarted after installation
News: – Support for new and upgraded appliance line models – Fixed erroneous ACL behavior when assigning user rights
- 9352 Fix and extend Up2Date Cache init script functions
- 9659 Forced logout from Gateway Manager when changing rights
- 9685 Fix parent proxy handling in Up2Date Cache
- 9775 Fix exotic deadlock situation when user sessions are destroyed
- 9776 Core daemon crashes on WebAdmin SSO to an unreachable device
- 9807 New images for appliances with upgraded memory
- 9845 New images for upcoming ASG x25 appliance
Up2Date: All Up2Dates are GNUPG-signed!
The Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your installed Astaro Command Center V1.902 to the latest version. There are two ways to apply an Up2Date package to the system:
1) Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on then Watch Up2Date Progress in new window and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation and the System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished successfully.
2) Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced Up2Date package: Download: u2d-sys-1.903.tgz.gpg Size: 32M (34056784 bytes) md5sum: 2289834757cf8ec348ff3cfc75b76189
- Astaro FTP server: Astaro US – Astaro US2 – Astaro Germany – Astaro Germany2 – Japanese Mirror
- Astaro HTTP server: Astaro US – Astaro US2 – Astaro Germany – Astaro Germany2 – Japanese Mirror
If you want to provide feedback or want to discuss any of the ACC V1.9 features you should post it on our User Bulletin Board. Please take care to always(!) add the version you refer to (e.g. "[1.902] Gateway Manager …"). If you have feedback to our documentation (Online Help) please send it to email@example.com. There is also a demo server: http://accdemo.astaro.com
Your Astaro R&D and Product Management Teams