Astaro Command Center V1.902 is now available for download and installation.
This is a stability release to further solidify your ACC installation.
Remarks: – System will be restarted after installation
News: – Improved handling for stale sessions in Gateway Manager – Added support for shortcut "any" device group – Enhanced performance for filter bar
- 9361 Filter bar does not work correctly (Level column) on Dashboard->ListView
- 9362 Improve performance of FilterBar for large number of devices
- 9371 After deleting all devices treeview shows negative device count
- 9388 Treeview with only one level of subnodes should display connected images
- 9419 Core daemon needs to gather initial data on a best-effort basis
- 9447 Can’t ‘delete’ or ‘deny’ new connected devices on Management->Registration page
- 9472 Treeview doesn’t disappear after clicking the deny button on registration page
- 9535 Cleanup of stale sessions when browser window is closed
Up2Date: All Up2Dates are GNUPG-signed! The Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your installed Astaro Command Center V1.901 to the latest version. There are two ways to apply an Up2Date package to the system:
1) Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on then Watch Up2Date Progress in new window and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation and the System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished successfully.
2) Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced Up2Date package: Download: u2d-sys-1.902.tgz.gpg Size: 72 MB (75.320.553 Byte) md5sum: 0dad22a25a664a59584c40e2303072c3
- Astaro FTP server: Astaro US – Astaro US2 – Astaro Germany – Astaro Germany2 – Japanese Mirror
- Astaro HTTP server: Astaro US – Astaro US2 – Astaro Germany – Astaro Germany2 – Japanese Mirror
Your Astaro R&D and Product Management Team