This is a small bugfix Up2Date package which verifies the fix of an up2date issue, fixes some configuration problems in IM/P2P detection and some other smaller issues in different areas.
- Existing configuration will not be changed
- System will reboot after Up2Date
- This is a small bugfix release
Fix : No option to enter Controlled Networks for IM/P2P
Fix : SSL VPN not working correctly in all cases
Fix : Using predefined QoS traffic selectors for IM/P2P may cause problems
Fix : HTTP Proxy misbehavior when reloading configuration
Fix : Online Help and Manual for Astaro Web Gateway may not work after installation
Fix : Licenses can not be installed on Astaro Web Gateway Virtual Appliance
Fix : MiddleWare may stop working after factory reset
All Up2Dates are GNUPG-signed! Please check also the V7.2 Release Notes PDF.
The Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your installed Astaro Security Gateway to the latest version. There are two ways to apply an Up2Date package to the system:
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on then Watch Up2Date Progress in new window and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation and the System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished successfully.
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced:
(Md5sum: d6bc88e431443fff253678a3b3d47995 – Size: 28146350 bytes)
Problem installing this Up2Date package? If your system is not able to properly install 7.201 even after your tried it multiple times, you might be affected by a 7.200 issue that prevents installing up2date packages. More information about this issue and how to easily fix it can be found in Knowledge Base Article #288713 If your system can install the 7.201 up2date package, you are not affected by this Known Issue.
Your Astaro R&D team