This is the third online Up2Date for the public 7.1 BETA, it contains just bugfixes for the BETA. It will not downloaded and installed on ASG 7.011 installations. 7.090 is RC1 of the upcoming ASG 7.100.
- This is ASG 7.1 RC1
- Existing configuration will not be changed
- HTTP-Proxy cache will be zapped
- System will be reboot after Up2Date
- Please check also the V7 BETA forum
- ixed possible authentication daemon problem
- Fixed broken HTTP Proxy error messages
- Fixed HTTP Proxy crash when turning off HW acceleration
- Fixed several accounting problems
- Fixed some minor and browser issues
The Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your installed Astaro Security Gateway to this BETA version. There are two ways to apply an Up2Date package to the system (All Up2Dates are GNUPG-signed!):
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on then Watch Up2Date Progress in new window and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation and the System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished successfully.
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced:
(MD5sum: 110aa42b6cae23a831d538774c7ffd94 Size: 75,600,140 bytes)
HTTP: Astaro US – Astaro US2 – Astaro Germany – Astaro Germany2 – Austria Mirror – Japanese Mirror
FTP: Astaro US – Astaro US2 – Astaro Germany – Astaro Germany2 – Austria Mirror – Japanese Mirror
Please read also the official 7.1 BETA announcement.
Thx in advance for using and testing 7.1 BETA,
your Astaro R&D team!