This is the second online Up2Date for the public 7.1 BETA, it contains just bugfixes for the BETA. It will not downloaded and installed on ASG 7.011 installations.
- Welcome to Astaro beta testing
- Existing configuration will not be changed
- System will be reboot after Up2Date
- Please check also the V7 BETA forum.
- Added option to disable accounting
- Improved database query performance for Network Usage Reports
- Fixed possible HTTP Proxy deadlock when using Surfprotection
- Fixed HTTP exceptions with extensions
- Fixed aborted HTTP downloads stored in cache
- Fixed Dashboard showing HTTP Proxy always active
- Fixed HTTP Proxy ignoring weekdays in time events
- Fixed time events when timezone is not UTC
- Fixed Confd crash when importing older backups
- Fixed SMTP Proxy problems due to MySQL/config changes
- Fixed autocreation of eDir authenticated users without email
- Fixed several live logs not being refreshed
- Fixed parsing problems in non-english executive reports
- Fixed L2TP not working after predefined pool is deleted
The Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your installed Astaro Security Gateway to this BETA version. There are two ways to apply an Up2Date package to the system (All Up2Dates are GNUPG-signed!):
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on then Watch Up2Date Progress in new window and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation and the System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished successfully.
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced:
(MD5sum: 9d447fbe81398353634f44054bf6faa1 Size: 77,109,289 bytes)
HTTP: Astaro US – Astaro US2 – Astaro Germany – Astaro Germany2 – Austria Mirror – Japanese Mirror
FTP: Astaro US – Astaro US2 – Astaro Germany – Astaro Germany2 – Austria Mirror – Japanese Mirror
Please read also the official 7.1 BETA announcement.
Thx in advance for using and testing 7.1 BETA,
Your Astaro R&D team!