This is the first online Up2Date for the public 7.1 BETA, it contains just bugfixes for the BETA. It will not downloaded and installed on ASG 7.011 installations.
- This is a bugfix release
- For more information, please visit http://astaro.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4
- Existing configuration will not be changed
- System will be reboot after Up2Date
- Please check also the V7 BETA forum.
- Fixed AD joining with changed security settings
- Fixed AD joining with .local domains
- Fixed iTunes update via HTTP Proxy
- Fixed Maxdome streaming (content-type application/x-mms-framed)
- Fixed invalid POST requests with Zattoo streaming client
- Fixed licensing issue with appliances
- Fixed WebAdmin certificate creation
- Fixed WebAdmin restarts when creating users
- Fixed some cosmetic WebAdmin issues
- Removed Via: header in HTTP Proxy
The Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your installed Astaro Security Gateway to this BETA version. There are two ways to apply an Up2Date package to the system (All Up2Dates are GNUPG-signed!):
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on then Watch Up2Date Progress in new window and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation and the System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished successfully.
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced: (MD5sum: 1f66c74233e9d96629ae99bd4a10f502 Size : 121,964,195 bytes)
HTTP: Astaro US – Astaro US2 – Astaro Germany – Astaro Germany2 – Austria Mirror – Japanese Mirror
FTP: Astaro US – Astaro US2 – Astaro Germany – Astaro Germany2 – Austria Mirror – Japanese Mirror
Please read also the official 7.1 BETA announcement.
Thx in advance for using and testing 7.1 BETA,
Your Astaro R&D team!