This Up2Date fixes a non-Single Sign On-eDirectory authentication issue and a problem in the inline reports in the WebAdmin.
- Authentication framework will be restarted
- Existing configuration will not be changed
- This is a bugfix release
- Please check also the V7 release notes PDF
 Reporting may stop working because of backend problem
 eDirectory authentication in standard mode not working
The Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your installed Astaro Security Gateway to the latest version. There are two ways to apply an Up2Date package to the system (All Up2Dates are GNUPG-signed!):
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on then Watch Up2Date Progress in new window and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation and the System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished successfully.
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced:
(MD5sum: b88ecd2e82bb21374da2efb9d2ef2141 Size : 15,789,482 bytes)
Please note: because there is no restart of the backend components MiddleWare or Confd the version counter in WebAdmin (lower left corner) will show 7.011 not before a new login.
HTTP: Astaro US – Astaro US2 – Astaro Germany – Astaro Germany2 – Austria Mirror – Japanese Mirror
FTP: Astaro US – Astaro US2 – Astaro Germany – Astaro Germany2 – Austria Mirror – Japanese Mirror
If you want to provide feedback or want to discuss any of the ASG V7 features you should post it on our User Bulletin Board. Please take care to add always(!) the version you refer to (e.g. "[7.011] report about dropped ICMP packets"). There is also a demo server to check ASG V7: http://demo.astaro.com.
Your Astaro R&D team