Urgency: HIGH (low, Middle, HIGH)
Size: 0.4 MB (487732 bytes)
- Required previous version is 2.024
- Existing configuration will not be changed.
- Active IP and VPN connections will not be restarted.
- Connection to WebAdmin will be lost, just re-login.
- fix of the denial of service attack and remote exploit in the Apache web-server (CAN-2002-0392, VU#944335)
All Up2Dates are GNUPG-signed! The Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your installed Astaro Security Linux to the latest version. To apply an Up2Date package to the system:
Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to "System -> Up2Date Service" and start a "Update now" in "System Up2Date. An extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date process and the System Administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished successfully.
To install Astaro Security Linux, you need the installation ISO image, available on our FTP server or the mirrors: