Urgency: HIGH (low, Middle, HIGH)
- Remove mount,umount from IPSec chroot for security reasons
- Remove mount,umount from SNMP chroot for security reasons
- Remove mount,umount from SMTP chroot for security reasons
- Remove /proc from NAMED chroot for security reasons
- Remove /proc from SMTP chroot for security reasons
- MiddleWare (fix for IP accounting on IPSec interfaces)
- WebAdmin (fix for netnames ending with "-")
- WebAdmin (fix for changed networks used in portscan detection)
- Delete firewall notifications queued longer than 33 min
- Change user for portscan dection watch to nobody for security reasons
- Up2Date 2.021 will restart the MiddleWare daemon.
- Existing IP as well as VPN connections may be restarted.
- The configuration of the firewall will not be changed.
Size: 5106237 bytes
All Up2Dates are GNUPG-signed! The Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to update your installed Astaro Security Linux to the latest versions. To apply an Up2Date package to the system, log on to WebAdmin, navigate to "System -> Up2Date Service" and start a "System Up2Date". An extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date process and the System Administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished successfully.
To install Astaro Security Linux, you need the installation ISO image, available on our download page.